Friday, September 21, 2007

Live rather than exist !

rent
Why help anyone ?

I help people because it gives me a mental satisfaction & a great feeling.Sometimes u unknowingly help people & sometimes intentionally
at times u also help those people who u hate or love the most..! when ever u help anyone...Ur past sins get cancelled out..isn't it cool ? but that is not the reason y i help people,the feeling should be natural but not just for the sake of doing it.


I always feel that we should help old age homes,orphan ages or mentally/physically challenged people because those people really need help.We spend r money on so many unnecessary things..but never think of those people who r less fortunate than us..whenever we go to any mall we spend atleast 500-1000 rs..or even more than that..but for one day if we try to control r self n give that money to any old age home,orphan age or mentally/physically people we can bring a SMILE :) on those faces which have forgotten to smile.
It is not possible for me to do donate money to any of the trusts because i don't earn & i don want to help anyone with my parents money because whenevery i help anyone it should c0mpletely come from my side : ) but the day i'll start earning some amount from my salary will surely to go some trust : ) !

1 comment:

dbprabhu said...

Hiii, I liked ur post"LIVE RATER THAN EXIST" !!! I have the same thing to say that we should help out. I liked ur idea of expressing.